I just released v0.67 of po4a, that contains many bug fixes and improvements for
several formats. Just check the full changelog below for the details: I must say
that the amount of changes is rather impressive. Thanks to all contributors!
Thanks also to the translators: as usual, this version of po4a is translated to
dozens of languages, which shows how many people worked to make this happen.
Thanks to all, and please continue contributing all these good patches!
This is the Maryna Viazovska release. She was recently awarded a Fields Medal
for her work on the sphere-packing problem in higher dimension.
* Support Hugo shortcode on macros (GitHub's #352) [Danilo G. Baio]
* Support automatically numbered callouts (GitHub's #351) [J.N. Avila]
* Support line breaks (GitHub's #199) [J.N. Avila]
* Deduplicate the msgids, to prevent the structure desynchronizations
when the same string is used at several locations, with mismatching types.
(GitHub's #334) [mquinson]
* Add some tests for the gettextization feature. [mquinson]
* Do not check whether the po file is uptodate, as it's impossible to do
that correctly when several master files are merged in the same POT.
(GitHub's #156) [mquinson]
* Improve the error message when using '.de', '.if', '.ie' to
the option 'groff_code=verbatim|translate' (GitHub's #361) [mquinson]
* Implement '.el' (else branch) as translate_joined [mquinson]
* Implement '.de1' (define with no check) as '.de' [mquinson]
* Implement '.dei', '.dei1' (define with subst) (Debian's #710678)
* Implement '.it' (input trap) as untranslated (GitHub's #339) [mquinson]
* Make a sensible warning when user-defined macros are not explained to po4a
with the 'untranslated' option and friends. [mquinson]
* New option 'yfm_lenient' to proceed even if the YAML Front Matter parser
fails. Useful when your file starts with an horizontal ruler with no YFM.
(GitHub's #365) [mquinson]
This introduces a NEW DEPENDENCY: Syntax::Keyword::Try
* Do not quote the YFM lists to not break them (GitHub's #304) [mquinson].
Thanks @dbaio for the analysis and @ynojima for an initial patch.
* Add a test for tables and stop claiming that they may be broken
(GitHub's #366, thanks Petter Reinholdtsen).
Other bug fixes:
* Hide an ugly warning about uninitialized string (GitHub's #360) [mquinson]
* Updated: Chinese (simplified and traditional), thanks taotieren.
* Updated: Dutch, thanks Frans Spiesschaert.
* Updated: Esperanto, thanks Marco Ciampa.
* Updated: French, thanks jmichault and Jérémie Tarot.
* Updated: German, thanks Helge Kreutzmann.
* Updated: Italian, thanks Marco Ciampa.
* Updated: Norwegian Bokmål, thanks Petter Reinholdtsen.
* Updated: Portuguese, thanks Hugo Carvalho & Silvério Santos.
* Updated: Portuguese (Brazil), thanks Rafael Fontenelle and Luiz Fernando
* Updated: Serbian (cyrillic), thanks Ivan Pesic.
* Updated: Spanish, thanks Francisco Serrador.
* Updated: Ukrainian, thanks Yuri Chornoivan (українська).
* Updated: Vietnamese, thanks Trần Ngọc Quân.
Status of the binary translation:
* 5 languages = 100%: de, fr, nb, pt_BR, sr_Cyrl.
* 11 languages >= 95%: eo (97%), es (97%), hr (97%), hu (95%),
it (97%), nl (97%), pt (97%), ru (96%),
uk (98%), zh_CN (97%), zh_Hant(97%).
* 1 language >= 80%: id (80%).
* 1 language >= 70%: sv (74%).
* 8 languages >= 50%: cs (59%), da (62%), et (69%), eu (58%),
ja (64%), pl (64%), sl (57%), vi (69%).
* 1 language >= 33%: ca (46%).
* 6 starting languages: ace (2%), af (7%), ar (14%), kn (7%),
ko(19%), zh_HK (3%).
Status of the documentation translation:
* 2 languages = 100%: fr, uk.
* 8 languages >= 95%: de (98%), it (99%), nl (98%), pt (97%),
pt_BR (99%), sr_Cyrl (99%), zh_CHS (98%),
* 1 language >= 80%: es (87%).
* 1 language >= 70%: ja (74%).
* 2 languages >= 50%: pl (67%), ru (68%).
* 1 language >= 33%: ca (44%).
* 4 starting languages: eo (2%), hr (0%), hu (0%), nb (4%).
Pour une évaluation indépendante, transparente et rigoureuse !
Je soutiens la Commission d'Évaluation de l'Inria.