I am pleased to announce that I just released the next release of
po4a. The most visible changes is that we now have a Yaml module
(thanks to Brian) and that moved from alioth to github (thanks to
Brian, again :)
* handle macros with empty target, thanks Martijn Thé (GitHub's #54)
* New module, by Brian Exelbierd (GitHub's #66)
* New translation: Norwegian Bokmål, thanks Petter Reinholdtsen.
* Updated: Indonesian, thanks Hori75.
* Updated: Portuguese (Brazil), thanks Rafael Fontenelle.
* Updated: French, Martin Quinson using weblate.
* Updated: Swedish, thanks Anders Jonsson using weblate.
* Updated: German, thanks Helge Kreutzmann.
* Updated: Italian, thanks Marco Ciampa.
* Updated: Dutch, thanks Frans Spiesschaert (Debian's #877248) & weblate.
* Updated: Portuguese, thanks shshshwhs using weblate.
Fixed: xml tags in Portuguese, thanks Jean-Noël Avila.
* Updated: Estonian, thanks Kristjan Räts using weblate.
* Updated: Ukrainian, thanks Yuri Chornoivan using weblate.
* Updated: Russian, thanks Igor using weblate.
* Move to GitHub as the Alioth hosting facility is shutting down.
For the next release, I am fully open to all the patches you may
produce :) Please just make sure to add tests to your new features. On
my side, I'll integrate all the documentation reviews that were
produced by translators during this release cycle.
Thanks to every individuals who made this release possible.
I know a joke about UDP, but you might not get it.