I'm not sure if I have join this mail list. I don't know how to join as there isn't a how-to on the website. I hope you can receive my email.
I found po4a when doing some translation, and found that there's not a complete Simplified Chinese translation for po4a, so I do the work. I create a project on transifex, a localization platform, see www.transifex.com/projects/p/po4a-translation. I wonder how could I see the final result? Where are the translation installed?
If you're interested in the Simplified Chinese translation for po4a, please join the language team on transifex.com, you can also request language on transifex.
send from hottea's openSUSE
I released a new version of po4a over the week-end. That's about one month later than annouced, but at least it happened. The other good news is that this release contains a lot of good changes, both bug fixes and new features. To the various parsers and to the core infrastructure. It is very nice to see that this project is peacefully living its mature life, welcoming the work of many individuals. In less than 6 months, we had over 200 commits by 25 individuals! Most open source projects are not that lucky! Thanks to all of you!
I hope that this momentum will remain, and that all of you will continue feeding the project with good features, documentation and testing improvements, and that po4a will help everybody maintaining their translations.
Happy Saint Nicholas Day to all of you!
Amount of commits per contributors:
1 Allan Nordhøy
1 Anders Jonsson
1 Bernhard Rosenkränzer
3 Brian (bex) Exelbierd
77 Dr. Tobias Quathamer
2 Frans Spiesschaert
8 Helge Kreutzmann
3 Jean-Noël Avila
5 Jonas Smedegaard
1 Kristjan Räts
5 Liu Guang
1 Luiz Fernando Ranghetti
5 Marco Ciampa
46 Martin Quinson
1 Omar Campagne
22 Osamu Aoki
1 Petter Reinholdtsen
4 Rafael Fontenelle
1 Trần Ngọc Quân
6 Yuri Chornoivan
3 emma peel
Most important changes in this release:
* Fix Asciidoc unindented lists (GitHub's [ https://github.com/mquinson/po4a/pull/149 | #149 ] )
* Make Asciidoc Tables nowrap and support current format (GitHub's [ https://github.com/mquinson/po4a/pull/63 | #63 ] )
* Do not include table fences in pot file (GitHub's [ https://github.com/mquinson/po4a/pull/163 | #163 ] )
* Add option to prevent translation of target of image blocks (GitHub's [ https://github.com/mquinson/po4a/pull/164 | #164 ] )
* Improve markdown ruler parsing, and add test.
* Add markdown fenced code block parsing, and add test.
* Avoid deprecated unescaped left brace in regex to get ready for Perl 5.32. (Debian's #903735)
* Ensure to split lines before addendum operation without loss or addition of newline. With this change, addendum behavior is more intuitive. (Debian's #518218, Github's [ https://github.com/mquinson/po4a/pull/147 | #147 ] , [ https://github.com/mquinson/po4a/pull/153 | #153 ] )
* Fix longstanding error regarding comments at the beginning of a file. (Github's [ https://github.com/mquinson/po4a/issues/138 | #138 ] )
* Document XML tag behavior customization with example to help use case specific customization. (Debian's #515763)
* Debug output enhancement to help people understand what exactly happening inside po4a.
* Extensive POD and code comment additions and updates.
* Add pot_in feature to support the secondary master file for the base of POT/PO file generation.
* Add XML test cases with po4a including addendum, tag customization, and pot_in feature.
* New translation to Chinese and Chinese Simplified, thanks Liu Guang.
* Updated: Dutch, thanks Frans Spiesschaert.
* Updated: Estonian, thanks Kristjan Räts.
* Updated: French, thanks Brandelune and ButterflyOfFire.
* Updated: German, thanks Helge Kreutzmann.
* Updated: Italian, thanks Marco Ciampa.
* Updated: Norwegian Bokmål, thanks Petter Reinholdtsen.
* Updated: Portuguese (Brazil), thanks Rafael Fontenelle and Luiz Fernando Ranghetti.
* Updated: Russian: thanks Igor.
* Updated: Spanish, thanks emma peel and Omar Campagne.
* Updated: Swedish, thanks Anders Jonsson.
* Updated: Ukrainian, thanks Yuri Chornoivan (українська).
* Updated: Vietnamese, thanks Trần Ngọc Quân.