I just released an new version of po4a. It reduces the code duplication around
the handling of YAML files and YFM front matter, bringing good features to both
side. A very good contribution of k-yaegashi greatly improves the support of
placeholders in XML files. Translating <image> tags is now much easier.
As usual, I'd also like to thank the many translators that contributed to this
release to ensure that po4a is well translated in a dozen of languages.
Thanks to all, and please continue contributing all these good patches!
* Parts of a fenced divs are now translated separately (GitHub's #381)
YAML and Yaml Front Matter:
* Use the implementation of YFM to parse YAML files too.
- This reduces the code dupplication, and brings the nice features over:
Numbers and arrays are not quoted anymore in Yaml files, as it should be.
- This adds the yfm_paths option to Markdown and Asciidoc YFM,
fixing GitHub's #392 along the way.
- Please note that '-o keys' is now case-sensitive in Yaml documents.
* Do not translate nor quote booleans, so that they are not treated as string.
Thanks Gissmo for GitHub's PR #393, even if I had to rework it quite a bit.
* Correctly handle placeholders of empty elements (GitHub's #389)
* Translate attributes within attribute-folded inline and placeholder (GH
alt attribute of <img> can be properly handled with:
-o 'attributes=<image>alt' -o 'inline=<image>' -o foldattributes
* Thanks k-yaegashi for the pull request fixing both issues
* Do not leak the generation date in our manpages (GitHub's #387)
Thanks Arnout Engelen for the pull request.
* New translation: Georgian, thanks Temuri Doghonadze.
* Updated: Dutch, thanks Frans Spiesschaert.
* Updated: French, thanks Jérémie Tarot & Brandelune.
* Updated: Italian, thanks Marco Ciampa.
* Updated: Japanese, thanks gemmaro.
* Updated: Portuguese, thanks Hugo Carvalho.
* Updated: Portuguese (Brazil), thanks Rafael Fontenelle.
* Updated: Ukrainian, thanks Yuri Chornoivan (українська).
Status of the binary translation:
* 100%: fr, it, nl, pt_BR, uk.
* >95%: eo (96%), nb (96%), pt (99%), sr_Cyrl (99%).
* >90%: de (94%), es (94%), hr (94%), hu (92%), ru (93%), zh_CN (94%), zh_Hant (94%).
* >70%: id (77%), sv (72%).
* >50%: cs (57%), da (62%), et (67%), eu (56%), ja (63%), pl (62%), sl (56%), vi (67%).
* >33%: ca (45%).
* Starting: ace (2%), af (7%), ar (14%), ka (16%), kn (7%), ko (18%), zh_HK (3%).
Status of the documentation translation:
* 100%: it, uk.
* >95%: de (98%), fr (99%), ja (96%), nl (99%), sr_Cyrl (98%).
* >90%: pt (93%), pt_BR (94%), zh_CHS (94%), zh_Hant (94%).
* >80%: es (83%).
* >50%: pl (66%), ru (64%).
* >33%: ca (43%).
* Starting: eo (2%), hr (0%), hu (0%), nb (4%).