I've just released a new version of po4a. It contains several bug
fixes and even some new features contributed by several individuals,
and many improved translations. The full changelog reads as follows:
* Introduce option tablecells to process cells in tables. (GitHub's #166)
* Widen accepted characters in the term part of definition list
* Don't use single quotes to protect command line arguments, as it
fails on Windows (GitHub's #141)
* New translation: Arabic, thanks mohammadA.
* Updated: Dutch, thanks Frans Spiesschaert.
* Updated: French, thanks Jean-Baptiste Holcroft.
* Updated: Italian, thanks Marco Ciampa.
* Updated: Japanese, thanks Victory.
* Updated: Norwegian Bokmål, thanks Petter Reinholdtsen and Allan Nordhøy.
* Updated: Portuguese (Brazil), thanks Rafael Fontenelle and Silvério
* Updated: Ukrainian, thanks Yuri Chornoivan (українська).
You can get it from GitHub, here:
Thanks to all contributors! Happy translating,
If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
-- Albert Einstein (?)