Simplified Chinese translation for po4a
I'm not sure if I have join this mail list. I don't know how to join as there isn't a how-to on the website. I hope you can receive my email.
I found po4a when doing some translation, and found that there's not a complete Simplified Chinese translation for po4a, so I do the work. I create a project on transifex, a localization platform, see www.transifex.com/projects/p/po4a-translation. I wonder how could I see the final result? Where are the translation installed?
If you're interested in the Simplified Chinese translation for po4a, please join the language team on transifex.com, you can also request language on transifex.
send from hottea's openSUSE
2 years, 4 months
by Martin Quinson
I've just released a new version of po4a. It contains several bug
fixes and even some new features contributed by several individuals,
and many improved translations. The full changelog reads as follows:
* Introduce option tablecells to process cells in tables. (GitHub's #166)
* Widen accepted characters in the term part of definition list
* Don't use single quotes to protect command line arguments, as it
fails on Windows (GitHub's #141)
* New translation: Arabic, thanks mohammadA.
* Updated: Dutch, thanks Frans Spiesschaert.
* Updated: French, thanks Jean-Baptiste Holcroft.
* Updated: Italian, thanks Marco Ciampa.
* Updated: Japanese, thanks Victory.
* Updated: Norwegian Bokmål, thanks Petter Reinholdtsen and Allan Nordhøy.
* Updated: Portuguese (Brazil), thanks Rafael Fontenelle and Silvério
* Updated: Ukrainian, thanks Yuri Chornoivan (українська).
You can get it from GitHub, here:
Thanks to all contributors! Happy translating,
If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
-- Albert Einstein (?)