as promised, I just released v0.61, that is mostly a hot fix for a
bug. The full changelog and tarball are available at the usual location:
Many thanks to all translators that updated their work so quickly
after my recent mail. Sorry for the ones I didn't wait for. I plan to
do a translation-only release in 4 weeks, on September 2.
If you can’t open it, you don’t own it.
yesterday, we got a new bug related to the cleanups I did around the
srcdir and destdir a while ago. This time, I was breaking the schroot
I think I fixed the bug now, and I will release v0.61 as soon as I get
the confirmation that my fix actually fixes the issue.
So you may want to update your translations for the 2 or 3 fuzzied
strings in the binaries. They are only visible when running in verbose
mode, so I will not delay the release to wait for the translations.
Instead, I'll try to do a translation-only release v0.61.1 in a month
or so, if I don't forget to do so (feel free to remind me on need).
Thanks to all,
This paper presents a scheduling algorithms suited to scientific
computing on cloud infrastructures. Reject.
-- Bastard Reviewer From Hell