I just released a new version of po4a, the Diwali release. It contains
one bug fix and many translations update. Thanks to all contributors!
Here is the full ChangeLog:
* Fix a crash occuring when a cell is nothing.
* New translation: Hungarian, thanks Balázs Úr.
* Updated: French, thanks brandelune, Mattéo Rossillol‑‑Laruelle and
* Updated: German, thanks Helge Kreutzmann.
* Updated: Italian, thanks Marco Ciampa.
* Updated: Norwegian Bokmål, thanks Allan Nordhøy.
* Updated: Polish, thanks Robert Luberda.
* Updated: Portuguese, thanks Silvério Santos.
* Updated: Portuguese (Brazil), thanks Rafael Fontenelle.
* Updated: Spanish, thanks Adolfo Jayme Barrientos.
* Updated: Swedish, thanks Anders Jonsson.
* Updated: Ukrainian, thanks Yuri Chornoivan (українська).
You can get it from GitHub, here:
Here are the stats of translation in the po4a binary:
14 languages = 100%: de, es, et, fr, hu, it, nb, nl, pl, pt, pt_BR, ru, uk, vi.
1 language >= 95%: da (99%).
7 languages >= 80%: cs (81%), eo (80%), eu (81%), id (83%), ja (81%), sl (80%), sv (88%).
1 language >= 50%: ca (62%).
2 languages >= 20%: ko (28%), zh_CN (26%).
5 starting languages: af (9%), ar (17%), hr (13%), kn (13%), zh_HK (6%).
Here are the stats of the translation of the documentation:
4 languages = 100%: de, pt, pt_BR, uk.
2 languages >= 95%: es (98%), fr (96%).
2 languages >= 90%: ja (91%), pl (92%).
2 languages >= 50%: ca (58%), it (65%).
1 language >= 20%: ru (27%).
4 starting languages: hu (0%), nb (1%), nl (3%), zh_CHS (2%).
And finally, the stats for the website:
3 languages = 100%: pt_BR, ru, uk.
5 languages >= 95%: de (96%), fr (96%), hu (96%), nl (96%), zh_CN (96%).
1 language >= 90%: es (93%).
1 language >= 80%: it (85%).
2 languages >= 50%: ja (53%), pl (53%).
You have a problem and decide to use binary. Now you have 10 problems.
the easiest solution seem to be to install the Windows Subsystem Linux (WSL) from the microsoft website. This will give you a working perl installation and everything. If you take the ubuntu flavor of WSL, you should then install the po4a package using apt, and you're set.
Please come back to us if you have issues (or simply to report that it's working for you).
----- Le 19 Oct 19, à 19:56, Shendo <shendo(a)gmx.de> a écrit :
> Dear po4a Team,
> we want to use po4a on Windows in order to translate our online help (weiteren
> in asciidoc).
> Because all our client PCs run under Windows we want to use po4a on Windows too.
> What do I have to so to geht started?
> Best regards,
> I would ask for your indulgenc,
> because I'm a total Perl novice.
> Excuse me for my imperfect english.
> Diese Nachricht wurde von meinem Android-Mobiltelefon mit K-9 Mail gesendet.