I'm not sure if I have join this mail list. I don't know how to join as there isn't a how-to on the website. I hope you can receive my email.
I found po4a when doing some translation, and found that there's not a complete Simplified Chinese translation for po4a, so I do the work. I create a project on transifex, a localization platform, see www.transifex.com/projects/p/po4a-translation. I wonder how could I see the final result? Where are the translation installed?
If you're interested in the Simplified Chinese translation for po4a, please join the language team on transifex.com, you can also request language on transifex.
send from hottea's openSUSE
I just released a new version of po4a, the Diwali release. It contains
one bug fix and many translations update. Thanks to all contributors!
Here is the full ChangeLog:
* Fix a crash occuring when a cell is nothing.
* New translation: Hungarian, thanks Balázs Úr.
* Updated: French, thanks brandelune, Mattéo Rossillol‑‑Laruelle and
* Updated: German, thanks Helge Kreutzmann.
* Updated: Italian, thanks Marco Ciampa.
* Updated: Norwegian Bokmål, thanks Allan Nordhøy.
* Updated: Polish, thanks Robert Luberda.
* Updated: Portuguese, thanks Silvério Santos.
* Updated: Portuguese (Brazil), thanks Rafael Fontenelle.
* Updated: Spanish, thanks Adolfo Jayme Barrientos.
* Updated: Swedish, thanks Anders Jonsson.
* Updated: Ukrainian, thanks Yuri Chornoivan (українська).
You can get it from GitHub, here:
Here are the stats of translation in the po4a binary:
14 languages = 100%: de, es, et, fr, hu, it, nb, nl, pl, pt, pt_BR, ru, uk, vi.
1 language >= 95%: da (99%).
7 languages >= 80%: cs (81%), eo (80%), eu (81%), id (83%), ja (81%), sl (80%), sv (88%).
1 language >= 50%: ca (62%).
2 languages >= 20%: ko (28%), zh_CN (26%).
5 starting languages: af (9%), ar (17%), hr (13%), kn (13%), zh_HK (6%).
Here are the stats of the translation of the documentation:
4 languages = 100%: de, pt, pt_BR, uk.
2 languages >= 95%: es (98%), fr (96%).
2 languages >= 90%: ja (91%), pl (92%).
2 languages >= 50%: ca (58%), it (65%).
1 language >= 20%: ru (27%).
4 starting languages: hu (0%), nb (1%), nl (3%), zh_CHS (2%).
And finally, the stats for the website:
3 languages = 100%: pt_BR, ru, uk.
5 languages >= 95%: de (96%), fr (96%), hu (96%), nl (96%), zh_CN (96%).
1 language >= 90%: es (93%).
1 language >= 80%: it (85%).
2 languages >= 50%: ja (53%), pl (53%).
You have a problem and decide to use binary. Now you have 10 problems.
Dear po4a Team,
we want to use po4a on Windows in order to translate our online help (weiteren in asciidoc).
Because all our client PCs run under Windows we want to use po4a on Windows too.
What do I have to so to geht started?
I would ask for your indulgenc,
because I'm a total Perl novice.
Excuse me for my imperfect english.
Diese Nachricht wurde von meinem Android-Mobiltelefon mit K-9 Mail gesendet.