one week after v0.58, I just released v0.58.1. The plan was to do a
dot release to complete the translations, but some bug fixes got
included in the meanwhile, which is great. The ChangeLog and the
translation statistics follow.
Another release could happen in the next few weeks, depending on the
flow of incoming translations and other improvements that we receive.
The biggest upcoming change is that the tablecells option in AsciiDoc
will soon become the default settings. Please test this option if you
are not using it already, and report any issue that you could see.
Thanks to the contributors, and happy translating to all.
* Documentation improvements:
- Document an option of the XML parser (GitHub's #223).
- Small glitches found during the translations.
- Also ignore 'Project-Id-Version' when diffing PO files (GitHub's #224)
- asciidoc: reactivate tablecells tests
- fix management of images in tables (Github's #226)
- tolerate underline length variations in two lines titles (Github's #212)
* Translations updates:
- Updated: Dutch, thanks Frans Spiesschaert.
- Updated: German, thanks Helge Kreutzmann.
- Updated: Hungarian, thanks Balázs Úr.
- Updated: Italian, thanks Marco Ciampa.
- Updated: Portuguese (Brazil), thanks Rafael Fontenelle.
- Updated: Russian, thanks Golubev Alexander and Andrei Stepanov.
- Updated: Ukrainian, thanks Yuri Chornoivan (українська).
* Status of the binary translation:
- 10 languages = 100%: de, es, fr, hr, hu, it, nl, pt_BR, ru, uk.
- 1 language >= 90%: sr_Cyrl (93%).
- 7 languages >= 80%: et (89%), ja (87%), nb (89%), pl (89%), pt (89%), sv (84%), vi
- 6 languages >= 70%: cs (77%), da (77%), eo (77%), eu (77%), id (79%), sl (77%).
- 1 language >= 50%: ca (60%).
- 2 languages >= 20%: ko (27%), zh_CN (26%).
- 4 starting languages: af (10%), ar (17%), kn (12%), zh_HK (6%).
* Status of the documentation translation:
- 3 languages = 100%: de, pt_BR, uk.
- 2 languages >= 80%: fr (80%), pt (80%).
- 3 languages >= 70%: es (79%), ja (75%), pl (74%).
- 2 languages >= 50%: it (53%), ru (58%).
- 1 language >= 33%: ca (48%).
- 5 starting languages: hu (0%), nb (1%), nl (13%), sr_Cyrl (1%), zh_CHS (1%).